Join the best neon company and become an important part of our team dedicated to sharing delight, spreading light, and cranking up the colour at Neon Nights!
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to brighten their day with a neon sign on a daily basis. That is why, with hundreds of designs to choose from, we have dedicated ourselves to making great products at an affordable price. Our core values define our culture and ‘the way we do things around here. They inform our behaviour internally and externally; uniting people from different cultures, countries and backgrounds; enabling us to treat each other with mutual respect, and helping us work harmoniously together at Neon Nights.
We have trust and respect for others.
We focus on a high level of achievement and contribution.
We conduct our business with uncompromising integrity.
We achieve our common objectives through teamwork.
We encourage flexibility and innovation.
Remember – Take personal responsibility for your own safety and those around you.
We are on the hunt for our next EXPERT INSTALLER.
This position is full time, monday to friday. The ideal candidate will be able to competently install complex fleet graphics and colour change wraps.
Other install work includes paint protection film, window tinting and signage fit outs.
– experience in vehicle wrapping and PPF application
– able to follow design proofs for a range of fleet installs
– be able to problem solve and work well under pressure
– be a team player and work well with other members of staff
Bonus but not a must
– knowledge of dismantling and re-asembling vehicles
– experience in production, e.g. Printing, file set up, design
– familiar with the wrap institute training modules
Please send your application to email:[email protected]
This is a flexible role that can be made to suit the right candidate.
Full or part-time, min 30 hours per week.
We are looking for someone to assist the production manager with the preparation of all graphics for signage and vehicle wraps. The main objective of this role is design and production for our busy sign shop, having all graphics ready to hand over to the installer.
– Experience in signage production – file set up, printing, laminating, vinyl cutting, etc.
– Experience in signage & vehicle wrap design (preferably using Corel Draw)
– Liaising with clients in person, over the phone, and via email
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Self-motivated and able to work independently
Bonus but not a must (this is where the role flexibility comes in)
– Social media marketing experience
– Experience in signage application
– Experience in administration – payroll, accounts payable
For the right candidate, we can work with you to incorporate one of these tasks into your role.
Please send your application to email: [email protected]
We’re always looking for new teammates if you think you’d be a good fit…
Looking for work experience?
Your university will provide you with a degree, but won’t give you work experience
you’ll need to get the role ahead of other graduates. Getting work experience during or after your study will help you get job in your chosen career field.
Intern at Neon Nights
The main Intern roles available are for people studying marketing or media to help share customer stories and building social media campaigns, or preparing promotional materials.
If you love marketing would like to be involved as a volunteer or if you would like to be apply for a role on our board, please send us an email to [email protected] telling us about yourself, why you’d like to be involved, and how we can get in touch with you.
We cannot guarantee we will have a role for you because it depends on what we need and what skills and experience we are looking for.
From time to time, we can offer voluntary placements for students as part of their course of study. If you are a student looking for a placement, talk to your study supervisor, who can then approach us.