Are neon signs safe to use?
Yes. Our neon signs are made using a new modern neon flex tube not traditional glass tube.
Advantages of using LED include:
- Uses next to no heat when turned on
- No gas or risk of glass breaking like the traditional neon signs
- Can easily be plug into a standard outlet
- Safe for indoor and bedrooms
- Energy efficient
Neon Safety Guidelines
- Before use, please inspect the Neon cord to ascertain if there are any breaks, damage, cracks or burns in the cord.
- DO NOT PLUG THE NEON INTO A POWER SOURCE IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE CORD.
- Please note if there is a break in the neon casing, do not use the product and contact us immediately.
- Neon signs should not be handled by children, installed in the reach of children or installed where children may become entangled by the cord i.e close to their beds/cots.
- Supervision of children and pets when the sign is connected to a power source is recommended
- Do not leave the neon turned on unsupervised. I.e. don’t forget to turn it off when you leave the premises.
- Follow Electrical Safety Guidelines from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- We highly recommend using a power board with overload protection.
- Neon signs are intended for indoor use only.
- Neon Signs should not be handled whilst connected to power.
- We do not recommend the Neon Sign being installed near heat or where it will be subjected to water and or moist conditions.