If you’ve got teenage girls or feel like one stuck at home in covid 19 lockdown. This is a diy neon nail-art design should keep you out of trouble for hours. All you need is some nail polish handy.
The effect is amazing! Nails that look like a glowing neon sign in a night club.
How to pulled off this neon nail polish optical illusion:
Paint Your Nails Like a Neon Sign
Time needed: 6 hours.
- Research neon signs for inspiration and outline your design on your nails
Decide on a design and draw your design on the nail with a pencil.
- Get the main colour down
Paint the main neon color down paint over top of the design you drew
- Next mix the colour with a clear mixing gel to create a diluted version.
- Blend the diluted colour along the outer edges of colour for the glowing edges.
- Once this has dryed paint a thin white line over the top of the design.
- Wait for nail to dry again. The nails will look like a glowing neon light.
Now that you know how to create this effect, give it a try at home.